Knoxville Transportation Authority Board (KTA)
KTA Board will return to In-Person Meetings beginning May 2021
The Knoxville Transportation Authority will resume in person meetings beginning Thursday, May 27, 2021. Meetings will be held in the Main Assembly Room or the Small Assembly Room of the City-County Building, located at 400 Main Street, Knoxville, TN 37902. Face masks are required for everyone in attendance.
The public is encouraged to attend meetings and may provide public comments.
Meetings take place:
- At 3 p.m.
- Every 4th Thursday of the month.
- For the months of November and December, the Board meets the third Thursday at 3 p.m.
- Meetings held in the Main Assembly Room of the City-County Building, located at 400 Main Street, Knoxville, TN
- Xfinity (Comcast) – Channel 12
- Charter (Spectrum) – Channel 193
- WOW! (Knology) – Channel 6
- AT&T U-verse – Channel 99
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- The current board members are:
- Mr. Chris Crouch | Chair
- Mr. Jim Richards | Vice-Chair
- Ms. Sandy Booher | Board Member
- Ms. Liliana Burbano Bonilla | Board Member
- Mr. Mark Hairr | Board Member
- Mr. Douglas Lawyer | Bard Member
- Ms. Ashley Osborne | Board Member
- Ms. Amelia Parker | Board Member
- Ms. Kimberly Watkins | Board Member
- Ms. Rhonda Thompson | Recording Secretary
- Mr. John Lawhorn | Attorney for KTA
About the Board
The Knoxville Transportation Authority (KTA) board oversees all ground transportation issues for the City of Knoxville, including KAT's routes, schedules, and fares.
Additionally, the KTA serves as the policy-making board to make and approve schedules, routes, rates, and