Knoxville Transportation Authority Board (KTA)
Covid-19 Meeting Changes
Due to the Covid-19 health pandemic, KTA meetings are being held via Zoom until further notice.
If you wish to provide public comment please fill out the for here: KTA Public Comment Form. Your comments will be read during the November 19th meeting.
View past Zoom KTA Meeting recordings here.
- Xfinity (Comcast) – Channel 12
- Charter (Spectrum) – Channel 193
- WOW! (Knology) – Channel 6
- AT&T U-verse – Channel 99
Meetings take place:
- At 3 p.m.
- Every 4th Thursday of the month.
- *Currently being held via zoom*. (Regular meetings held in the Main Assembly Room of the City-County Building, located at 400 Main Street, Knoxville, TN.)
Persons requiring special accommodations should contact KAT (637-3000) at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- The current board members are:
- Mr. Douglas Lawyer | Chair
- Mr. Chris Crouch | Vice-Chair
- Ms. Sandy Booher | Board Member
- Ms. Liliana Burbano Bonilla | Board Member
- Mr. Mark Hairr | Board Member
- Ms. Amelia Parker | Board Member
- Mr. Jim Richards | Board Member
- Ms. Kimberly Watkins | Board Member
- Dr. Walter Williams | Board Member
- Ms. Rhonda Thompson | Recording Secretary
- Mr. John Lawhorn | Attorney for KTA
About the Board
The Knoxville Transportation Authority (KTA) board oversees all ground transportation issues for the City of Knoxville, including KAT's routes, schedules, and fares.
Additionally, the KTA serves as the policy-making board to make and approve schedules, routes, rates, and